Client Services Manager Role
Job Description: Client Services Manager
Job Type: Full-Time / Permanent
Category: Administration, Sales and Finance
Date: 2 October 2019
Due to continued company growth, this competitor in the design, print, and web space, is seeking an organised team-player to assist with the day to day operations, and ensure critical deadlines are met. The company is offering this new role and is looking for a dedicated individual who wants to help take them to the next level. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated and hard-working, but enjoy a casual, non-corporate environment. In addition to a fast-paced but relaxed culture, this company offers a competitive salary and potential opportunity for advancement.
- Receive all incoming business enquiries, and represent the ‘face of the company’.
- Create and drive sales growth plans with the sales team.
- Process payable and receivable invoices for all Rainbow Creative business activities.
- Liaise with production, and design teams to ensure customer orders are completed accurately and on schedule.
- Maintain and grow professional relationships with Key Account customers.
- Identify inefficiencies in the organisation and implement policies and procedures to better facilitate operations, while retaining the relaxed, casual culture of the company.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a digital printing environment.
- Some retail sales/account management experience.
- Some design software expertise is not critical, but would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of general office administrative procedures.
- Transactional accounts experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of production management principles and practices would be ideal.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of applications.
- Must be savvy, deadline-driven, and a genuine team-player!
Does this sound like the career opportunity you’d like to explore? If so, send us your CV as a PDF today! firstname.lastname@example.org. If your resume fits the requirements, we will contact you within 5 business days.